Sun Seeker Manhattan 73
IF your ever looking to upgrade your rubber ducky & battleship toy you got as a child then believe me when I say that the stunning Sun Seeker Manhattan 73 should be your first and only choice.
The vessel beats out all other competitors because it is defined by its ingenious use of space. The vessel enjoys increased volume not just by length but also by courtesy of the broad beam that’s carried lower in the hull. This enables a third full-size double stateroom on the lower deck, plus plenty more headroom throughout.
The main saloon is now also on one single, sweep-through level, providing a vast entertainment space. Finally, for ultimate maneuverability, there’s the option of joystick control, dramatically simplifying docking.
[dcs_ngg id="57" w="80" h="120" number="21" random="true" bshow="false" margin="0px 0px 0px 0px" group="Sun Seeker" /]
- Accommodation: Up to 8 guests and 2 crew members
- Performance: UP TO 34 KNOTS
- Range: UP TO 325 NAUTICAL MILES
- Length overall (incl. pulpit and transom platform): 22.60m / 74’2″
- Beam (Maximum): 5.73m / 18’10”
- Draft (@ full load incl. props): 1.63m / 5’4″
- Style: Flybridge Motor-yacht
- Displacement (@ half load): 44900kg / 98780lb
- Fuel capacity: 5000 litres / 1321 US gal.
- Fresh-water capacity: 1200 litres / 317 US gal.
- Black-water capacity: 185 litres / 49 US gal.
- Propulsion: Twin fixed-pitch propellers
- Generators – standard: 1x 27 kW @ 50Hz 230v single phase (Euro) & 1x 27.5 kW @ 60Hz 240/120v single phase (US)
- Maximum speed: Up to 34 knots
- Cruising Speed: Up to 25 knots
- Classification: CE