No matter how you feel about "Call Me Maybe" there is no denying once you hear it, you can count on humming it for the rest of the day. Its bubble gum pop rhythm and catchy chorus found a way to the top of the charts for over 15 weeks, where it stands at number 2 today. To accompany its success there have been plenty of renditions and parodies. I've decided to list the top 5 below. Enjoy...maybe.
5. The Harvard baseball team struck viral with this rendition which has been viewed over 14 million times
4. The kids favorite monster switches it up with "Share It Maybe"
3. What do you get when you take the musical stylings of the roots and the comic wit of Jimmy Fallon? A call me maybe reprise on class room instruments. This even features the songstress herself.
2. The Potus with the mostess shows off his vocal range.
1. Back where it all started. Biebs and the gangs drunken choreography helped boost this tune to the song of the summer. Cheers
Whaddup world. I go by the name of JFLY and I hail from the city of brotherly love. I have a passion for music and kicks (Rap-Pop-Funk; Nike Dunk Highs to be exact). If I was to be classified I would check the box next to "Loveable Asshole". Make sure to check back daily for updates as we go through to good bad and just plain ugly in whats going on in music and fashion.